Hire A Hot Tub Usage Terms
Spa Rental Terms And Conditions
The boring bit!
The hot tub hire company will not be held responsible for any damage, injuries or death resulting from the misuse of our hot tubs. We will also not be held responsible for any damge caused by the hot tub to lawns,patios or decking or any water damage to anything whatsoever. It is your responsibility to make sure nothing gets damaged. We can advise you on any possible problems that could arise but most of it is just common sense.
- Do not allow young children to play in the tub unsupervised.
- Do not have any electrical objects near to the tub.
- Do not consume alcohol whilst using the hot tub.
- Do not use glasses of any description in the hottub. Plastic glasses are suitable.
- Do not enter the hot tub with clothes on, only use suitable swimming attire.
- Do not enter the hot tub with shoes on or any other sharp objects.
- Do not allow animals near the hot tub
- Do not dive into the hot tub.
- Do not sit on the hot tub cover.
- Do not stand on the motor housing.
- Pregnant women must seek medical advise before using a hot tub.
- Do not turn the hot tub off overnight, Only turn the hot tub off to clean the filter once a day.
- Do not under any circumstances try to move the hot tub once installed.
- Do not empty the hot tub to clean unless we have agreed as air locks will form and it will become unusable.
- Do not drain down the hot tub at all unless you have spoken to us and we have agreed.
- In the winter months if you have finished using the spa it needs to be left switched on to prevent freezing pipes.
- Once the hot tub is full remove the hose pipe to stop back siphoning and emptying the tub.
Any damage caused to the hot tub will need to be paid for and if your deposit does not cover the replacement of the part cost and you do not willingly pay for it then we will pursue a claim in the small claims court.
No more than 6-8 adults in the hot tub at any one time.
You will be shown how to maintain the water and keep it clear for pleasant bathing. If you do not follow our intructions and the water becomes dirty which in turn cloggs up the heater pump then we will not be held reponsible for the hot tub cutting out and not working correctly. If we are available and only if we are available we will come out to fix such issues at a fixed call out cost of £50 to you the customer.
- Do shower before entering the hot tub.
- Do put something down to wash or wipe your feet on before entering the hot tub.
- Do clean the filters as instructed.
- Do keep the water level topped up as instructed. Do not allow the water level to drop below the top of the filter.
- Do add chemicals as instructed.
- Do keep the thermal cover on when not in use.